Museum of Paleontology, Paris, France

This place is insanely awesome! It was so amazing that it took me an entire day to go though the museum, and I am pretty sure I didn't see everything. I will never forget this place for as long as I live. Just walking through Paris on my way here from the Met was amazing. 





Eat your heart out! 
This day, several French people asked me for directions, and I had to tell them I wasn't French. Then they got angry with me because they thought I was being a snob. It was funny. I said, "I am not French. I don't even sound French." This weird thing did get me the resident discount at Sacre Coeur. I only know a little bit of French which I learned on the plane, but if you say the same thing over and over again I guess it starts to sound authentic. 




Like a Harry Potter movie.



What? I am here? Amazing. 



Incredible.