Lately I've really been into box bags. I think mostly because I've been seeing them on Facebook a lot, I watched a couple of videos and made my own. There are so many ways to make this bag but I prefer this way which is sew the corners and do a french seam on the inside so that it finishes off the inside sean and creates a seam on the outside.
I can see making these a lot. It hardly took a half an hour to make, and it was pretty fun because it wasn't too complicated. You can also use a scrap material to make these. They would make great Christmas gifts stuff toiletries and all kinds of things.
You can find the tutorial I used on Facebook And I've also included a link to buy zippers on Amazon. I also bought this pattern just to see other ways of making bags and totes. Fun, fun.
Enjoy!